All about Sunny Hinduja TVF[ Sandeep Bhaiya].
Sunny Hinduja Bio.
Sunny Hinduja is an Indian Actor who is working in Bollywood. He was Born on 25 Nov,1990 in Indore,India. He says that “I thought to become an Actor when i was 7 because i was a movie buff, i used to watch lots of movies“ .
After Completing his schooling he got into Daly College for further education and then he proudly moved to Dubai, where he completed his Computer Science Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani,Dubai.
Have you guys Seen TVF,Aspirants on YouTube? If not, then go and give it a watch, you will get to know how talented he is.
I think the Character of Sandeep Bhaiya in the series was made for him only, I can’t see any other actor in that role other than him.
Many people don’t know that Sunny has started his career as a Theater Artist, and has done many reputed plays like Men Without Shadows, Atthanniyaan, Mumbai Mahanagri ki ,Dimaag-e-Hasti Dil ki Basti, Adarsh Hindu Hotel. After this he decided to make career in professional Acting and then his FTII journey starts.
From FTII to Film Industry.
As i always said that, If you are very focused to achieve your goal, then the Universe will help you . If not today then don’t worry one day you will get it, Sunny has started his acting career from FTII, pune and was a prominent student there
Sunny has come a long way but it was clear since the day he entered in the Campus of FTII, that one day he will gonna make it and now we all can see that Sandeep bhaiya has now achieved that recognition.
Don’t Forget to read about his Lesser known facts which will tell you more of his journey as an Actor.
Lessons From Aspirants: Sandeep Bhaiya
I want all you guys to just give this video a watch, you will get to know about some life lessons and i believe today’s generation should get these lessons which are shown in this video below. If this video helps you in any part of you life, i will be greatful.
|Born Name||Sandeep Hinduja|
|Nick Name||Snadeep Bhaiya|
|Educational Qualification||*B.E [hons] in Computer Science Engineering|
* Diploma Course From FTII, pune
|College/University||* Daly College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
* Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Dubai
|Age||30 [ As in 2020]|
|Date Of Birth||25 November 1990|
|Place Of Birth||Mumbai, Maharashta|
Want Motivation?: Read all About PANKAJ TRIPATHI
|Debut||Film: Shaapit: The cursed .|
Webshow: Home 2018
|Controversies||No controversies yet.|
Height and physical Stats
|Height||In meters: 1.73m|
In cm: 173cm
In inches: 5’8″
|Weight||In kg: 65kg|
In pounds: 143lbs
|Body Measurments||Chest: 38 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Distinctive Features||His looks|
Family & Relationships
|Parents||Father: Janak Hinduja|
Mother: Ritu Hinduja
|Siblings||Brother: Dhiraj Hinduja|
Sister: Simran Hinduja
|Actor||Manoj Bajpai and Naseeruddin Shah|
Lesser Known Facts
- He does not Smoke but Drink alcohol occasionally
- He is an avid dog lover.
- He owes everything to FTII. He says that he has started from scratch in FTII and whatever he is today is because of FTII.
- His father also wanted to become an Actor, he even Applied for FTII in his time but because of his responsibilities, he couldn’t become an actor. My father has always been supportive, I’ve felt his euphoria when he got to know about my selection in FTII: Sunny.
- Many people don’t know this but let me tell you that, Vijay Varma, Jaideep Ahlawat and Rajkummar Rao are his batchmates from FTII.
- He got his first film [Cycle kick] from Subhash Ghai Productions when he was just 10 month old in FTII, he was not ready for the film but on the persistence of Mr. Tom Alter he went on to shoot the film.
- He has worked in film “The owner” which was directed by 25 different directors and the film got the Guinness world record for the Maximum number of directors(25) for directing a One movie.
- He played the lead role of ‘Rustom‘ in Director Ajita Suchitra Veera’s “Ballad of Rustom”, which was shortlisted as a possible Best Picture for the 2014 Academy Awards out of 3,000 films released globally