Sanjana Sanghi Bio,Height, Weight, Relationship, Family,Salary, Networth etc
Sanjana Sanghi Bio
Sanjana Sanghi, “The Treasure of Talent”. This prettiest girl in town is an Indian Model and Actress who is working in Hindi Cinema. Sanjana was born on 2nd September 1996, Delhi in a well-educated family. To get deeper into the craft of acting, it’s obvious that you must go to any Acting school but if intelligence is your inheritance and you can get the insight of your character with your intelligence and creativeness it becomes easy. Sanghi has been a semi-professional actor while being extremely studious and used to participate in Extra-Curricular activity when she was in Modern School. Her Father is an Entrepreneur and her mother is a homemaker.
From College to Bollywood
She has done her graduation in 2017 from Lady Shi Ram College, Delhi University in Journalism and Mass communication. After that she worked on an Internship for various organizations in the college. She loves to be a hard worker and like to live a dedicated life that’s why she has started to do ad commercial besides her studies in College. She was first seen in Ranbir Kapoor’s “Rockstar” 2011 playing the role of Nargis’s Lil sister. After that, she was seen in a supporting role in Fukrey 2. She has couple of films in her lap and will soon be seen in Om: The Battle Within opposite Aditya Roy Kapoor. Her fans are eager to watch her doing more Content Driven Roles. Sanjana has shown how talented she is through her performance in Dil Bechara opposite Sushant Singh Rajput(The Last Movie of him) and got praises from everywhere, the movie was seen as a tribute to the late actor.
|Born Name||Sanjana Sanghi|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication|
|School||Modern School, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi|
|College/University||Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi university|
|Age||24 years[as in 2021]|
|Date of Birth||2nd Sep, 1996|
|Place of Birth||Delhi, India|
|Debut Film||Rockstar |
|Controversies||There were reports of her Co-star Sushant Singh Rajput harassing her from the sets of Dil Bechara. However the actress denied all such reports|
Height & Physical Stats
|Height||in meters: 1.65 m|
in cm: 165 cm
in inches: 5’4″ inches
|Weight||in Kilogram: 50 kg|
in Pounds: 110 lbs
|Distinctive Features||Her Beautiful Smile|
Family & Relationships
|Mother||Shagun Sanghi |
|Brother||Sumer Sanghi [Works at Google]|
Also Read : Lesser Known facts about Rajkummar Rao and more.
Awards & Acheivement.
|Times Power Woman Debutant Performer 2020.|
Some Magazines Covers.
|Actor||Ranbir Kapoor and Naseeruddin Shah|
|Food||Croissant Fish, All Indian Food, Chocolate by Hotel Chocolate|
|Books||21 Lesson of the 21st Century by Yuval Noah Harari,|
The Place of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
Becoming by Michelle Obama
|Bands||Imagine Dragons and One Republic|
|Tennis Player||Roger Federer|
|Restaurant||El Techo, California |
Lesser Known Facts
- Does she Consume alcohol: No
Does she Smoke: N/A
- She is a yoga freak.
- Shahid Kapoor’s wife Mira Rajput has also passed out from Lady Shri Ram College and is a 2 year senior to Sanghi.
- She scored above 95% marks in her XII standard board exams and because of her excellent performance she got an Award from L.K Adwani and an Appreciation letter from HRD minister, Smriti Irani.
- She has worked as a feature writer for “Youth ki Awaz” and also has worked with Viacom Motion Pictures as a marketing training.
- Lady Shri Ram College is one of the topmost reputed colleges in Delhi University, She has achieved No.1 Rank in 2017 for which she was awarded a gold medal.
- She has done theater before becoming an actor under the vision of Theater Director MK Sharma.
- She got No.1 Rank in the list of : Top 10 Breakout Stars of Indian Streaming Films and Web Series in 2020.
She was cast in Rockstar when she was only 13 years old by Casting Director Mukesh Chabbra when he saw her on stage.
- Her Beautiful moments with Sushant Singh Rajput
- You will be surprised to know that She has done more than 150 ads commercial during her college days.
- She has also represented India in many public speaking programs like TEDx and International forums.
- She was even appreciated by The author “Jhon green” of Thebook “The Fault in our stars”